In Part II of our conversation with Pedro and Cecilia, they walk us through the InEvent Platform and show what it can do for your virtual and hybrid events.
Right away, you can see that the platform is easy to use, very customizable, and has features that few others offer at this price point. From a virtual lobby and breakout rooms to their award winning Control Room, registration, badging, and access control, you will be hard pressed to find any virtual or hybrid event they cannot tackle.
Pull up a chair, grab a glass of whatever floats your boat, and learn about the platform that stopped us in our tracks at PCMA Convening Leaders in Las Vegas.
Some of the things we discuss in Part I:
- How is InEvent different from other platforms?
- How can good quality video enhance the experience of virtual and hybrid events?
- How to set up an external camera and microphones to use with any virtual platform.
- How does live streaming impact virtual engagement and networking?
InEvent is passionate about virtual and hybrid technologies. They are building one of the most powerful and versatile platforms for virtual and hybrid events.
Find our Guests on the Web
- Find InEvent on the Web | https://inevent.com
- Find InEvent on LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/ineventapp
- Find InEvent on YouTube | https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3C2GrWpjXVjG21Arrtwi4Q
- Find InEvent on Twitter | https://twitter.com/ineventapp